No products in the cart.
Miele S 8990 UniQ Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Low-noise, 1,200–watt Miele-made Vortex Motor™
- Deluxe handle grip with electrobrush controls and suction controls
- Lightweight skeleton construction
- Automatic setting
- Automatic standby switch in rear park
- Exclusive 12-stage AirClean Sealed System™
- Unique AirClean FilterBags™, type G/N, 4.76 quart
- HEPA AirClean filter
- Filter replacement indicator
- Illuminated side park system
- LED underbody lights
- Velvet bumper strip
- Parquet Twister floor tool (SBB 300-3)
- Electro Premium electrobrush (SEB 236)
- Integrated dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle
- One-touch cable rewind
- 36 ft overall cleaning radius
Out of stock
Secured and trusted checkout with:
A perfect synergy of design and functionality, Miele’s S8 series sets new standards in floor care. These full-size canisters combine maximum features and efficiency with outstanding cleaning results. S8 balances powerful performance with innovative conveniences – resulting in a vacuum that truly cleans. And lasts.
Miele’s signature craftsmanship is evident throughout the S8’s elegant styling and components. Superior engineering is balanced with carefully-selected, fine quality materials such as a durable stainless steel wand and specialized ABS plastic with a hard, impact-resistant surface that leaves the canister with a brilliant, durable finish. The S8’s plastic components are durable, yet safe for use in your home. Miele also ensures that these components are clearly marked for easy recycling after their usable life – protecting the environment for future generations.
Other conveniences include a 36-foot operating radius and foot pedal controls for quick and effective cleaning. S8 features a silence motor that maintains a quiet environment for your family, while balancing a 1,200-watt powerful cleaning performance. The S8 series also features Miele’s Air Clean Sealed System® that not only vacuums your floors – but also cleans the air your family breathes.
Terry Mitchell –
I highly recommend the Miele for young families starting out…a lot of money, initially, but you will be DONE buying vacuum cleaners. I’ve had about 10 in my lifetime & I’m now retired. Just bought mine…it will “outlive’ me, but I LOVE IT. We have a lot of “blinds” in our house & I used the wood floor brush & vacuumed well…a lot easier than “wiping down each individual slat! I’ve had 2 Dysons & this vacuum has a LOT BETTER suction!!!