Dyson Vacuum Repair
Fix Your Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Today! Dyson Vacuum Parts, Dyson Tune Ups.
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts In-Stock*
Vacuum Cleaner Repair
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power? We repair canisters, uprights, robot, handheld vacuum cleaners. Fix your Vacuum Today
We are a vacuum warranty service center for all brands that we carry. Convenient vacuum store locations in the Denver Metro Area.
If you can carry it, we will repair it!
We repair electronics, small appliances, coffee machines, sewing machines, KitchenAid and more
Trade in your vacuum instead of throwing it away!
If your vacuum cleaner is broken, damaged or not cost effective to repair, we offer trade in credits and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from. Please call to check the availability of the model you have or are interested in, we often have models at other locations that can be moved from store to store to cater to your needs.
Dyson Vacuum Repair Savings
Denver’s Dyson Vacuum Repair Store!
Dyson vacuum service for any Dyson model.* Is your vacuum clogged? Does it have low suction? Belt broken? We fix it!!!
- Fast turn around
- Authorized technicians
- Factory parts
- Up to 1 year warranty
- Parts in-stock*
- Dyson belts and filters
- Est. 1981
Common Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Problems:
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- If the brush stops, the bearing melted or the spinning agitator isn’t moving, you may need a Dyson Belt
- Clutch makes loud/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Dyson ball models turn off due to over heating
- Dyson bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Belt broken on DC07 and DC14 animal purple or yellow models
- Dyson DC 17 geared belt broken
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor nozzle piece
- Clogs due to pet hair build up (Dyson upright vacuums)
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing the machine to turn off during usage (DC 24, 40 and 50)
- Loud noise caused by the clutch on models DC 07, 14 and 33 due to obstructions in brush roller
- Brush roller end cap needing replacement on models DC 24 & 25
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on DC 24, 25, 40, 41 and 65
- Suction on Dyson vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller on DC 24 & 25
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push or lights flash on setting on DC 28 air muscle models
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an upfront quote or diagnostic fee to begin the repairs. Ask for an equivalent vacuum as a loaner if needed.
Dyson upright vacuum models are serviced; including all Dyson bagless animal, multi floor and complete editions of vacuum cleaners. Dyson canister vacuum cleaners as well as all Dyson stick vacuum cleaners are serviced.
Dyson vacuum repairs are completed using original parts and qualified, experienced vacuum repair technicians. It is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly and cost effectively. Bring your Dyson vacuum cleaner to us for repairs, we guarantee all of our work to succeed. Most repairs can be completed within a couple of days or a week unless we are waiting on parts.
A common repair that we recommend all of our customers take into consideration is related to non-maintenance of the HEPA filters and premotor filter. The premotor filter should be washed monthly and replaced annually. Dyson does claim that these filters are lifetime but we often find that they are the cause of many overheating related issues of the motor and clogging as well as reduced to low suction on your vacuum cleaner.
*Restrictions apply, please call for details, due to the nature of our business all estimates and quotes can vary due to cost changes part availability and normal business cost variables. We are not responsible for any changes not reflected here please call and ask to verify any information as needed.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Sales, Repair, and Warranty
We repair and service any brand, and are a warranty service center for all brands that we carry! Sewing machines, espresso machines, vacuum cleaners.