Dyson Vacuum Repair Coupons
Dyson, Oreck, Kirby, Miele, Sebo, Electrolux, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal
*$20 off with any repair over $125. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Denver’s Dyson Vacuum Repair Store!
Dyson Vacuum Service Any Dyson model*. Do you have a Clog? Low Suction? Belt? We Fix It!!!
- Fast turn Around
- Authorized technicians
- Factory parts
- Up to 1 Year Warranty
- Parts In-Stock*
- Dyson belts and filters
- Est. 1981
Common Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Problems:
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- Brush stops, bearing melted, spinning agitator not moving Need a Dyson Belt?
- Clutch makes loud noise/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Dyson ball models turn off due to over heating
- Dyson bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Belt broken on DC07 and DC14 animal purple or yellow models.
- Dyson DC 17 geared belt broken.
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor nozzle piece.
- Clogs due to pet hair build up, Dyson upright vacuums.
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing machine to turn off during usage DC 24 40 50.
- Loud noise caused by the clutch on models DC 07, 14, 33 due to obstructions in brush roller.
- Brush roller end cap needing replacement on models DC 24 & 25.
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on DC 24 25 40 41 65.
- Suction on Dyson vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller on DC 24 25.
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push or lights flash on setting on DC 28 air muscle models.
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an upfront quote or diagnostic fee to begin the repairs. Ask for an equivalent vacuum as a loaner if needed.
Dyson upright vacuum models serviced include all Dyson bagless animal, multi floor, complete editions of vacuum cleaners. Dyson Canister vacuum cleaners as well as all Dyson stick vacuum cleaners.
Dyson vacuum repairs completed using original parts and qualified experienced vacuum repair technicians, it is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly and cost effectively. Bring your Dyson vacuum cleaner repairs to us, we guarantee all of our work. Most repairs can be completed within A couple of days or a week unless we are waiting on parts. A common repair that we recommend all of our customers take into consideration is related to non-maintenance of the HEPA filters and premotor filter. The premotor filter should be washed monthly and replaced annually Dyson does claim that these filters are lifetime but we often find that they are the cause of many overheating related issues of the motor and clogging as well as reduced to low suction on your vacuum cleaner.
*Restrictions apply, please call for details, due to the nature of our business all estimates and quotes can vary due to cost changes part availability and normal business cost variables. We are not responsible for any changes not reflected here please call and ask to verify any information as needed.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.