Filter Queen Vacuum Repair
Fix Your Filter Queen Vacuum Cleaner Today! Filter Queen Vacuum Parts, Filter Queen Tune Ups.
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts In-Stock*
Vacuum Cleaner Repair
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power? We repair canisters, uprights, robot, handheld vacuum cleaners. Fix your Vacuum Today
We are a vacuum warranty service center for all brands that we carry. Convenient vacuum store locations in the Denver Metro Area.
If you can carry it, we will repair it!
We repair electronics, small appliances, coffee machines, sewing machines, KitchenAid and more
Trade in your vacuum instead of throwing it away!
If your vacuum cleaner is broken, damaged or not cost effective to repair, we offer trade in credits and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from. Please call to check the availability of the model you have or are interested in, we often have models at other locations that can be moved from store to store to cater to your needs.
Filter Queen Vacuum Repair Savings
We are Denver’s premiere Filter Queen Canister vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed to work (Standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock
- Filter Queen cones, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Filter Queen Canister vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Filter Queen vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and require tune up and repairs and last a long time. Filter Queen has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the majestic, princess and defender room air cleaner models. For over 80 years, FilterQueen products have been sold exclusively through direct, in-home sales. This channel of distribution offers a greater level of customer service, a more complete presentation of the products’ benefits and convenience to the customer. Today there is a network of independent FilterQueen Distributors throughout the United States, Canada, and over forty other countries worldwide
Common Filter Queen Vacuum Repair for Canister models:
- Low suction:
- Check filter
- Check belt (most Filter Queen vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace)
- Filter Queen vacuums have filters that often need replacement annually
- Brush roller is not spinning:
- Make sure the belt is not stretched, or check the belt reset if your model has this feature
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if it is a flat belt
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Sales, Repair, and Warranty
We repair and service any brand, and are a warranty service center for all brands that we carry! Sewing machines, espresso machines, vacuum cleaners.