Filter Queen Vacuum Repair Coupons
All Vacuum brands and models. Hoover, Panasonic, Kirby, Shark
*$10 off with any repair over $50. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
We are Denver’s premiere Filter Queen Canister vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly Expert Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Filter Queen cones, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Filter Queen Canister vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Filter Queen vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and require tune up and repairs and last a long time. Filter Queen has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the majestic, princess and defender room air cleaner models. For over 80 years Filter Queen For over 80 years, FilterQueen products have been sold exclusively through direct, in-home sales. This channel of distribution offers a greater level of customer service, a more complete presentation of the products’ benefits and convenience to the customer. Today there is a network of independent FilterQueen Distributors throughout the United States, Canada, and over forty other countries worldwide
Common Filter Queen Vacuum Repair for Canisters models:
- Low Suction?
- check filter
- check belt most Filter Queen vacuums have a reset option if belt not engaged, (reset or replace)
- Filter Queen vacuums have filters that often need replacement annually
- brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 4- 6 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.