We are Denver’s premiere KenmoreÂ vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed work (Standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock
- Kenmore bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Kenmore vacuum cleanerÂ in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Kenmore vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time. Kenmore has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the intuition and progressive models. Kenmore began as a sewing machine brand but evolved into a household appliance brand and debuted its Kenmore vacuum cleaners in the 1930s.
- Low suction:
- Check bag indicator (if new bag indicator is lit after new bag is installed you have a clog).
- Check belt (most Kenmore vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace).
- Bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually.
- Brush roller is not spinning:
- Make sure the belt is not stretched or check the belt reset if your model has this feature.
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if its a flat belt.
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings.
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.