Kenmore Vacuum Repair Coupons
All Vacuum brands and models. Hoover, Panasonic, Kirby, Shark
*$10 off with any repair over $50. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
We are Denver’s premiere Kenmore vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed work (Standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock
- Kenmore bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Kenmore vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Kenmore vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time. Kenmore has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the intuition and progressive models. Kenmore began as a sewing machine brand but evolved into a household appliance brand and debuted its Kenmore vacuum cleaners in the 1930s.
- Low suction:
- Check bag indicator (if new bag indicator is lit after new bag is installed you have a clog).
- Check belt (most Kenmore vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace).
- Bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually.
- Brush roller is not spinning:
- Make sure the belt is not stretched or check the belt reset if your model has this feature.
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if its a flat belt.
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings.
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.