Miele Vacuum Repair Coupons
Dyson, Oreck, Kirby, Miele, Sebo, Electrolux, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal
*$20 off with any repair over $125. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
We are Denver’s premiere Miele vacuum repair store!
- Miele HomeCare Vacuum Dealer (All models sold & serviced)
- Fast turn around with loaners available
- Warranty authorized technicians
- Original factory parts
- Guaranteed to work* (Call for details, up to 1 year with standard 30 day warranty on all work)
- Miele vacuum parts in-stock (Miele accessories, bags, belts and filters)
- Miele upright and canister sweeper warranty service center
- Est. 1981
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent Miele vacuum as a loaner.
Miele has been a European household appliance brand since 1899. They are family owned, and they have stood by their slogan Immer Besser (Forever Better). When many companies have used third party manufacturers to produce their machines, Miele has stood by their brand, products and customers, ever evolving to produce better and more efficient ways to make use of our daily household appliances.
- Low suction on your Miele vacuum:
- Low suction on Miele vacuum machines is almost always caused by user error, with most issues being related to an improperly installed bag or a clog due to the powerful suction these machines have, often making us think the pencils, measuring spoons, hair pins or other large obstructions are okay to suck up. Reality check!!! You should never suck up any objects that are larger than a penny with your vacuum.
- The bag holder should always remain in the the machine and often is mistaken to be a part of the vacuum cleaner bag, and removed accidentally and thrown out. If removed the bag will no longer sit properly and debris will fill the inner housing of the machine rather than the bag.
- Bag indicator indicates full bag after installation of new bag:
- Clogs in the vacuum cleaner head assembly, wand or hose can cause this.
- Remove the hose and drop a penny through it to identify a clog.
- Remove the wand and drop a penny or look through to see through to the other end to find a clog.
- If the problem persists bring your machine into your Miele vacuum center.
- Loud or unusual noise from machine:
- Often caused by an obstruction in the head assembly around the brush.
- Motor may need service or replacement (Miele motors have a standard minimum 7 year warranty).
- Debris and dust have filled the inner housing:
- Bag is not seeded properly (make sure the arrows on the bag neck are aligned with the arrows on the bag holder).
- Usage of non-original Miele vacuum bags that are paper rather than material (Miele suction motors are so powerful that they will often pull dust and debris through the cheaper after market paper bags and this will void your warranty).
- Motor head on canister vacuum cuts in and out:
- If the wand is not seeded properly or has been used improperly.
- Faulty wand or connection.
- Faulty head assembly for electrical contacts.
- Canister electronic board is faulty or shorted due to static electricity or surge.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.