Shark Vacuum Repair Coupons
All Vacuum brands and models. Hoover, Panasonic, Kirby, Shark
*$10 off with any repair over $50. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Denver’s Shark Vacuum Repair Store!
Shark vacuum tune up starting at $45 for any Shark model.* Is your vacuum clogged? Does it have low suction? Belt broken? We fix it!!!
- Fast turn around
- Authorized technicians
- Factory parts
- Up to 1 year warranty
- Parts in-stock
- Shark vacuum belts and filters
- Est. 1981
Common Shark Vacuum Cleaner Problems: (for the Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, Rocket or Rotator)
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- If the brush stops spinning or the agitator isn’t moving, you may need a Shark vacuum belt
- Clutch makes loud/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Shark vacuums turning off due to over heating
- Canister bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Shark gear belt broken on Shark Navigator, Lift-Away or Rotator models.
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor piece
- Clogs due to pet hair build up on most Shark upright vacuums
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing machine to turn off during usage
- Loud noise caused by the roller (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away or Rotator) due to obstructions in brush roller
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on Shark Rocket models
- Suction on Shark vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away or Rotator models)
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an upfront quote or diagnostic fee to begin the repairs. Ask for an equivalent vacuum as a loaner if needed.
Shark bagless upright vacuum models serviced. Includes all Shark bagless animal vacuum uprights. Shark canister vacuum cleaners as well as all Shark stick vacuums are also serviced.
Shark vacuum repairs are completed by qualified experienced vacuum repair technicians, it is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly & cost effectively. Bring your Shark vacuum cleaner to us for repairs, we perform the repairs quickly, efficiently and guarantee all of our work will succeed. Most repairs can be completed within 2 to 4 business days unless we are waiting on parts.
A common repair that we recommend all of our customers take into consideration is related to non-maintenance of the HEPA filters and premotor filter. The premotor filter should be washed monthly and replaced annually. Shark does claim that these filters are lifetime but we often find that they are the cause of many vacuum repairs including overheating of the motor and clogging as well as reduced or low suction on your vacuum cleaner.
*Restrictions apply, please call for details
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.