No products in the cart.
We repair and service all makes and models of vacuum cleaners
Since 1981, our family has been operating in Colorado. We repair and service all makes and models of vacuum cleaners such as Hoover, Royal, Dirt Devil, Eureka, Bissell, Kenmore, Panasonic, Dyson, Miele, Sebo, Simplicity, Riccar, Windsor, Sanitaire, Electrolux, Shark, Oreck, including vacuum cleaners you bought from door-to-door sales person like a Kirby, Tri-Star, Filter Queen, Rainbow, Silver King and more…
Trade in your vacuum instead of throwing it away!
If your vacuum cleaner is broken, damaged or not cost effective to repair, we offer trade in credits and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from. Please call to check the availability of the model you have or are interested in, we often have models at other locations that can be moved from store to store to cater to your needs.
We are Denver’s premiere Eureka vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed work (Call for details, standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock
- Eureka bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
- Eureka vacuum warranty station
Bring your Eureka vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Eureka vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time. Eureka has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the intuition and progressive models.
- Low Suction?
- Check bag indicator (if new bag indicator is lit after new bag is installed you have a clog)
- Check belt (most Eureka vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace)
- Bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually
- Brush roller is not spinning?
- Make sure the belt is not stretched or check the belt reset if your model has this feature
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if it is a flat belt
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush, ruining the bearings
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.