Simplicity Vacuum Repair Coupons
Dyson, Oreck, Kirby, Miele, Sebo, Electrolux, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal
*$20 off with any repair over $125. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
We are Denver’s premiere Simplicity vacuum repair store!
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed to work (Call for details, standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock
- Simplicity bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton, Denver, and Englewood for over 30 years)
Bring your Simplicity vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Simplicity vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and are designed to last a long time. Simplicity has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the compact and pig vacuum models.
- Simplicity has Low Suction?
- Check bag indicator (if bag is full, install a new bag and check the bag filter in which the paper bag sits in, this should be replaced with every pack of bags).
- Check belt, most Simplicity vacuums have a rubber flat belt that if stretched or broken will not engage properly or powerfully.
- Motor filters behind the paper bag and the filter bag liner need to be replaced every six months.
- Simplicity brush roller is not spinning?
- Make sure the belt is not stretched, or check the belt reset if your model has this feature.
- Belts should be replaced every 12-16 months if it is a flat belt.
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings.
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.