We are Denver’s premiere ElectroluxÂ vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed to work (Standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock (ElectroluxÂ bags, belts and filters)
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your ElectroluxÂ vacuum cleanerÂ in today and receive a complimentary consultation, if your machine needs service, we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. ElectroluxÂ vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time.
- Low Suction?
- Check bag indicator (if new bag indicator is lit after a new bag is installed you have a clog)
- Check belt (most ElectroluxÂ vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace)
- Bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually
- Brush roller is not spinning?
- Make sure the belt is not stretched, or check the belt reset if your model has this feature
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if it is a flat belt
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.