Electrolux Vacuum Repair & Electrolux Warranty Center
Fix Your Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner Today! Electrolux Vacuum Parts, Electrolux Tune Ups.
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts In-Stock*
Vacuum Cleaner Repair
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power? We repair canisters, uprights, robot, handheld vacuum cleaners. Fix your Vacuum Today
We are a vacuum warranty service center for all brands that we carry. Convenient vacuum store locations in the Denver Metro Area.
If you can carry it, we will repair it!
We repair electronics, small appliances, coffee machines, sewing machines, KitchenAid and more
Trade in your vacuum instead of throwing it away!
If your vacuum cleaner is broken, damaged or not cost effective to repair, we offer trade in credits and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from. Please call to check the availability of the model you have or are interested in, we often have models at other locations that can be moved from store to store to cater to your needs.
Electrolux Vacuum Repair Savings
We are Denver’s premiere Electrolux vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly expert technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed to work (Standard 30 day warranty & up to 1 year on most repairs)
- Parts in-stock (Electrolux bags, belts and filters)
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Electrolux vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation, if your machine needs service, we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Electrolux vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time.
- Low Suction?
- Check bag indicator (if new bag indicator is lit after a new bag is installed you have a clog)
- Check belt (most Electrolux vacuums have a reset option if the belt is not engaged, reset or replace)
- Bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually
- Brush roller is not spinning?
- Make sure the belt is not stretched, or check the belt reset if your model has this feature
- Belts should be replaced every 4-6 months if it is a flat belt
- Hair, string and other materials often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- Bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power? We are Denver’s premiere Dirt Devil vacuum repair store and warranty station.
- Fast turn around
- Authorized expert technicians
- Dirt Devil warranty station
- Factory parts
- 1 year warranty
- Parts in-stock
- Oreck bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1999
Bring your new or used Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner in today, and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner.
Common Dirt Devil Vacuum Repairs:
- Dirt Devil vacuum brush replacement. Due to low carpet agitation or suction.
- Dirt Devil belt replacement. When your brush roller doesn’t spin.
- Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners need power cord replacement.
- Dirt Devil suction motor makes loud noise. Often an indication of a needed motor or fan replacement.
We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Sales, Repair, and Warranty
We repair and service any brand, and are a warranty service center for all brands that we carry! Sewing machines, espresso machines, vacuum cleaners.