No products in the cart.
Oreck Vacuum Repair
Fix Your Oreck Vacuum Cleaner Today! Oreck Vacuum Parts, Oreck Tune Ups. 8 Store Locations Near You
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power?
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts In-Stock*
We repair and service all makes and models of vacuum cleaners
Since 1981, our family has been operating in Colorado. We repair and service all makes and models of vacuum cleaners such as Hoover, Royal, Dirt Devil, Eureka, Bissell, Kenmore, Panasonic, Dyson, Miele, Sebo, Simplicity, Riccar, Windsor, Sanitaire, Electrolux, Shark, Oreck, including vacuum cleaners you bought from door-to-door sales person like a Kirby, Tri-Star, Filter Queen, Rainbow, Silver King and more…
We are Denver’s premiere Oreck vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn around
- Authorized expert technicians
- Factory parts
- 1 year warranty
- Parts in-stock (Oreck bags, belts and filters)
- Est. 1999
Bring your new or used Oreck vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service, we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner.
Common Oreck Vacuum Repairs:
- Oreck XL vacuum brush replacement due to low agitation or suction at carpet.
- Oreck upright vacuum belt replacement when your brush roller doesn’t spin.
- Oreck commercial vacuum cleaners need power cord replacement.
- Upright bagged Oreck outer bag needs replacing because it has been punctured or it is leaking.
- Buster B portable vacuum from Oreck paper bags.
- Oreck suction motor makes loud noises which is often an indication of motor or fan replacement.
Oreck Vacuum cleaner repairs often entail brush roller or agitator cleaning and replacement. Belts that move the brush roller and help create the strong agitation that moves the fibers of the carpet allowing the suction to lift the dirt and debris from carpets. The direct suction motor design on Oreck vacuum cleaners is powerful but often requires fan replacement due to the nature of how a direct suction motor design performs.
Oreck Vacuum Cleaners were first designed in 1963 to be used in the hotel industry of the U.S.A. The lightweight and powerful design on Oreck vacuum cleaners as well as easy use and maintenance made Oreck vacuum repairs and sales sky rocket, and extend to the residential customer. Oreck vacuums come as upright vacuum cleaners, canisters vacuums, steam mops, floor machines, air purifiers and cleaning products for use in hotels and homes throughout the world.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.