Tristar Vacuum Repair Coupons
All Vacuum brands and models. Hoover, Panasonic, Kirby, Shark
*$10 off with any repair over $50. Diagnostic fee not included. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
Free shampooer rental with purchase of any vacuum cleaner
*Call for details
Free Vacuum belt when you Visit any of our Stores
*Must listen to 5-10 minute product demonstration. May not be combined with another offer. One coupon per customer. Coupon must be presented at the time of payment.
We are Denver’s premiere Tri-Star vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly Expert Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Call for Details, Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Tri-Star bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1999 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Tristar or Compact vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Tri-Star vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and are designed to last a long time. Tri-Star has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the compact and pig vacuum models.
- TriStar has Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if bag is full install a new bag and check the bag filter in which the paper bag sits in, this should be replaced every pack of bags.)
- check belt most tristar vacuums have a rubber flat belt if stretched or broken it will not engage properly or powerfully.
- motor filters behind the paper bag and the filter bag liner need to be replaced every six months.
- Tri-Star brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 12-16 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.