Kirby Vacuum Repair
Fix Your Kirby Vacuum Cleaner Today! Kirby Vacuum Parts, Kirby Tune Ups.
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts In-Stock*
Vacuum Cleaner Repair
Belt Broken? Low Suction? No Power? We repair canisters, uprights, robot, handheld vacuum cleaners. Fix your Vacuum Today
We are a vacuum warranty service center for all brands that we carry. Convenient vacuum store locations in the Denver Metro Area.
If you can carry it, we will repair it!
We repair electronics, small appliances, coffee machines, sewing machines, KitchenAid and more
Trade in your vacuum instead of throwing it away!
If your vacuum cleaner is broken, damaged or not cost effective to repair, we offer trade in credits and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from. Please call to check the availability of the model you have or are interested in, we often have models at other locations that can be moved from store to store to cater to your needs.
Kirby Vacuum Repair Savings
We are Denver’s premiere Kirby vacuum repair store!
- Fast turn around (1 to 7 day average)
- Friendly expert technicians (Trained through our apprenticeship program est. 1999)
- Factory parts (only original Kirby vacuum parts used on repairs)
- Guaranteed to work (Call for details, standard 30 day and up to 1 year)
- Parts in-stock (Kirby bags, belts and filters)
- Est. 1981
We are Denver’s premiere Kirby Bag, Belt and Shampoo Supplier:
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner.
They knocked on the door, showed you a vacuum cleaner that should last forever, but now what? If you are the new proud owner of a Kirby vacuum cleaner there are some things you should know:
- We are Denver Metro’s premiere vacuum cleaner store and specialize in Kirby Vacuums.
- All Kirby vacuum bags in stock for all generations
- Lose a Kirby attachment or tool? We have extras no matter how long you’ve had yours!!!
- Kirby Sentria 1 & 2 F Bags, Hepa Bags, Kirby Generation 3 or Heritage paper bags.
- Kirby shampoo for pet owners and hypo allergenic soap solutions available.
- Kirby brush roller for Heritage, Generation 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 Ultimate G and all models.
- Kirby rubber flat vacuum belts.
Common Kirby Vacuum Repairs:
- If your Kirby vacuum cleaner is making a loud noise:
- Check the brush roller for obstructions.
- Remove the brush head assembly, and check the fan (unplug your Kirby first).
- Make sure the vacuum agitator belt is on properly.
- Kirby has low suction:
- Check the bag (they have a fill line that is usually about midway on the bag).
- Make sure there are no clogs on the intake from the brush assembly.
- Check the belt (most models have a light on the head assembly that lights green when the belt is good).
- Check the bag intake duct mini emptor and/or fill tube on the debris bag (your vacuum bag).
- Check the head assembly and make sure the height setting is adjusted, this should often be lowered if there is low suction.
- Kirby is hard to push or pull:
- Make sure the transmission lever on the back is in the “D” position for drive rather than in Neutral “N.”
- Adjust the head height to a higher setting (1 being lowest and the higher digits raise the head higher).
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips, bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Sales, Repair, and Warranty
We repair and service any brand, and are a warranty service center for all brands that we carry! Sewing machines, espresso machines, vacuum cleaners.